3 Get involved with the CCG
We are committed to involving patients and the public in everything that we do. Some of the ways in which you can get involved and help shape health services in the borough are by:
- Attending public meetings
- Coming to engagement events and providing your feedback
- Telling us your experiences through a 'patient story'
- Becoming a member of a service user group
- Being involved in specific pieces of research, such as surveys and focus groups
By clicking on the links on the left under this page, you will be able to explore the different opportunities to get involved that we currently have. These opportunities change over time, some are always open and others are specific pieces of work.
Want to find out more? Please read our Patient and Public Involvement Strategy for 2015-18.
You can also read about how we have worked with local people to shape local health services by reading our interactive document 'How you helped shape your NHS in Tower Hamlets'