If you are a registered patient at All Saints’ Practice within Newby Place Health Centre, download our letter on this page for important information about your GP surgery and how you can share your views. For free translation or audio, large print, braille of the information in this letter or on this page, please call 0800 952 0119.
The letter has information about:
- A decision that NHS Tower Hamlets CCG is considering which affects All Saints Practice
- What this means for you, if you are a registered patient
- How to get involved, to make sure that your views are taken into account when we make our decision
If you are unable to download this letter and wish to share your views, you can get involved in the following ways:
Complete the Patient Survey
Complete the online patient survey here https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/RTZWFX5
Alternatively, printed copies of the surveys will be available at the practice for you to complete and hand in. The closing date for receipt of your comments is Monday 27th November 2017.
Attend one of the Patient meetings
We have arranged three drop in sessions, where you can discuss any concerns and ask any questions that you may have. Each meeting will cover the same content, patients wishing to attend only need to attend one session:
- Saturday 11th November 2017 10:00 to 12:00
- Thursday 16th November 2017 13:00 to 14:30
- Thursday 16th November 2017 18:00 to 19.30
All sessions will be held at Newby Place Health Centre, 21 Newby Place, E14 0EY
If you have any questions or require further explanation please contact Tower Hamlets CCG on 020 3688 2500 or by email at email@example.com