NEL CCG Governing Body in Common
- Tuesday 23rd September 2020
- 15:00 - 17:00
In line with the government’s Covid-19 guidelines, this meeting will be held virtually.
Code of Conduct
The NHS Tower Hamlets CCG Governing Body enormously values public comment on local health issues and the importance of allowing members of the public to express themselves on matters regarding the care they receive.
The CCG holds regular meetings in public so that people may attend and listen to the discussion of the Governing Body. At each meeting, those in attendance will be given the opportunity at the end of each meeting to ask questions that are directly related to the agenda items under discussion that day.
We would be grateful for attendees’ help in managing NHS Tower Hamlets Clinical Commissioning Group Governing Body meetings in public through the use of this code of conduct. The principles of this code of conduct can also apply to any other meeting hosted by the CCG where members of the public are invited.
- The public participation section is indicated on the agenda and is usually at the end of the Governing Body meeting.
- Anyone having an interest in the actions of the Governing Body may participate during the ‘Questions from members of the public’ section of a meeting.
- Those wishing to address the Governing Body will be asked to sign in prior to the start of the meeting.
- Participants will be asked by the Chair to preface their question by an announcement of their name, address, and group affiliation if needed.
- Please be as succinct as possible to allow as many attendees as possible to participate.
- We believe the meetings are far more successful if everyone observes courtesy and respect to others.
- In exceptional circumstances where this code of conduct is disregarded the Chair will take appropriate action.
For further information or if you would like to attend the meeting, please contact:-
Sophia Beckingham, Corporate Governance Officer
Tel: 020 3688 2530
Tamantha Hearne, Programme Manager
Tel: 0203 688 2599